Sunday 3 July 2022

The Kind of Teacher I Aspire To Be


I have decided that I want to pursue teaching and become an educator. It's time to figure out precisely what kind of teacher I aspire to be in the future because this will help me ensure that my choice will reflect my personality, skills, and goals.

I aspire to be a teacher who is confident and competent. An adaptable teacher that continually strives to learn new teaching skills and strategies. I want to be the teacher with full knowledge, with the best qualities and practices in teaching required to bring quality learning to students because I believe quality learning is subject to quality teaching.

I want to be a teacher who has a big heart. A teacher who's patient and understanding. Able to communicate with my students and understand their differences and commonalities, so I can quickly know their learning styles and what teaching strategy to approach. I want to inspire them to know their significant purpose in life.

Every teacher is unique and different. But as a future teacher, my goal is to make a meaningful impact on the lives of my students, to continue challenging themselves to do better, and to pursue their goals in life no matter how harsh the world is. I want my students to remember me as the teacher who helped them reach their life goals by providing them with the tools and knowledge they needed to succeed.

The Kind of Teacher I Aspire To Be

I have decided that I want to pursue teaching and become an educator. It's time to figure out precisely what kind of teacher I aspire to...